Ok, so you’ll have a party with friends tonight? It means that there will be lots of alcohol there. And friends and you’ll also have lots of drink. However, you’ll have an important meeting with vital client in very early Friday afternoon. Getting drunk will mess it up because you will wake up late and you become not focus.
A little alcohol may be a”social lubricant,” too much may be catastrophic. Too much alcohol will lead you to say something stupid to your boss and get yourself fired, or you drive the wrong way on the freeway, etc.. Drinking alcohol is ok, but to get drunk is not cool whatsoever. Here are things that can you do to stay sober and awake.
1. Eat. You should eat something before you go out. As you know, a meal in your stomach will slow the absorption of alcohol by your body. You may pick proteins and fats to your pre-libation meal and continue to eat throughout the evening.
2. Don’t forget to choose the ideal drink. Never choose drinks that are made with carbonated mixers or those containing artificial sweeteners. In fact, you must select alcohol which are served with ice, and stick to one type of drink.
3. Straw. Avoid this. Never use straw to drink alcohol if don’t want to get drunk really quick.
4. Have a word with the server.
5. Please note, those who sit and drink frequently don’t realize they’re drunk until they stand up. Thus, you must stay on your feet; walk around and speak with people. This will avoid you to get drunk easily.
6. Time. Give a really much enough time. Space your drinks an hour and complete the previous one 90 minutes before you leave the party. This strategy will be very handy for you.
So guys, remember and follow these suggestions to make you fresh and’awake’ during and after the party.